

If you have not watched this, you have to watch it!! It is so freaking amazingly funny and hillarious. I won't do it justice giving my reviews but I was definitely laughing my heart out, at times I felt I was going to flip out of my chair because of the tear jerking laughter. For any actor, this is a show about physicalities to the core, I never knew the intensity of mime power till I saw this. It kept me captivated and unfazed, and for once, I wasn't even analyzing the movements and blocking and noting down other observations - I was actually enjoying the show!
It's a must watch people! Don't miss out. I managed to get '2 for 1' tickets for the show. If anyone of you are interested, mail me and I'll help you out with it ya, depending on availability.
The duo, the excellent actors were really impressive. The timing and chemistry between them were spot on, ebb and flow of the various pieces and the punches were funny to the gut. I love so many parts about it!
If you are reading this, and have already watched it, you know what I mean when I say the faggot boxer and Michael Jackson being in the ring. 'Eye of the tiger' as music background was simply hillarious and just everything else, superb lah...really superb. I have never seen such smoothness done on stage without using verbal projection.
I really thought they have performed for a much longer time when I realized what time it actually ended. I am so so so so so tempted to watch it again!
It was such a good night for me, I utterly enjoyed myself. It was great to see familiar faces too! Met a whole bunch of PJGH people there - Ian + wife, Benny + wife + kids, Eugene and some other friends as well like Xan and Terence.
Tonight, I shall sleep with a smile and chuckle, tucked in bed comfortably :)

I made an error there, its Ian + wife + kids! Not benny + wife :)
Oops!
Sw.
Yeah, I checked with them tonight and they are still childless. :p